Game Masters: the Game
Game Masters: The Game is an action-packed game for one or two players that was commissioned by The Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) and has been designed and developed by CLF to complement the content of the Game Masters, the Melbourne Winter Masterpieces exhibition opening on 28 June 2012.
Featuring over 125 playable games, Game Masters celebrates the world's most influential videogame designers.
Game Masters: The Game takes you on a thrill ride through gaming history as you relive some classic videogame moments, from the arcade through console games to today’s mobile App favourites.
- original work
- service work
- The Adventures of Figaro Pho (television)
- Immigration Nation - Building MultiCultural Australia (online)
- Wild Kratts (online)
- Oscura (games)
- The World of Infinite Curiosity (television)
- Chris Humfrey's Wild Life (online)
- Dance Academy (online)
- Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars (online)
- Kids in the Hall Death Comes to Town (online)
- Cup Fever (online)
- Tati's Hotel (online)
- Asylum: Exit Australia (online)
- Working it Out Together (online)
- Sports Fever (online)
- 2012 Titanic Miniseries (online)
- Game Masters: the Game (games)
- Convenient Education (online)
- Figaro Pho Creatures and Critters (games)