The Adventures of Figaro Pho
format: 13 x 30 mins (39 x 8 mins)
stage: production March 2011
delivery: December 2012
Figaro Pho is a warm-hearted, adorable, quirky and mischievous character … who just happens to be afflicted with a multitude of weird and wonderful phobias.
These phobias range from the stock standard fear of spiders (arachnophobia) to the not-so-common fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth (arachibutyrophobia).
From the fear of bathing (ablutophobia) to the fear of the great mole rat (zemmiphobia), Figaro has them all - A to Z – and he keeps discovering more! Australian viewers can watch the series on ABC3.
“The Adventures of Figaro Pho” is a 13 x half hour high quality cgi series that takes an absurd and comedic journey through the world of a lovable character riddled with phobias.
This property is based on the shorts that were originally created for ABC TV that cleaned up at the Kidscreen 2009 awards, including Best Animation Series in The World, Best Overall Animation and Best Direction as voted on by international children’s broadcasters.
- original work
- service work
- The Adventures of Figaro Pho (television)
- Immigration Nation - Building MultiCultural Australia (online)
- Wild Kratts (online)
- Oscura (games)
- The World of Infinite Curiosity (television)
- Chris Humfrey's Wild Life (online)
- Dance Academy (online)
- Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars (online)
- Kids in the Hall Death Comes to Town (online)
- Cup Fever (online)
- Tati's Hotel (online)
- Asylum: Exit Australia (online)
- Working it Out Together (online)
- Sports Fever (online)
- 2012 Titanic Miniseries (online)
- Game Masters: the Game (games)
- Convenient Education (online)
- Figaro Pho Creatures and Critters (games)